You are here: The Tunnels / Games
- Cave-In: A Breakout clone. There's been another cave-in! Help demolish the wall to get help to those trapped inside!
- Chess: We promise this set won't blow up.
- Deranged Vincent: This is the result of too much coffee and overnight boredom. I really have no other explanation. (Downloadable executable, requires Windows.)
- Mouse's Gizmo: Mouse's electronical genius turned a child's toy into something much more interesting. Make your own music!
- Googly Eyes: I put googly eyes on Vincent's face. What?
- Love Calculator: This isn't very accurate. I mean, it gives "Vincent" and "Catherine" 22% compatibility.
- Mahjong: Pair up the tiles and click on them to remove them.
- Maze: This is a first-person, three-dimensional journey through the labyrinth. See if you can get out!
- Narcissa: This game is a work in progress. Think of a yes/no question you would like answered. What does Narcissa say about it?
- Pipes: Make the hydroponic garden grow by connecting all the pipes!
- Raccoon: This IS the virtual raccoon you always wanted. Or perhaps not.
- Racer: (Flash, requires keyboard, not available for iOS.)
- Urchin: Frogger clone. Can you help the tunnel child get across the busy street and back to the safety of the pipes?
- Words: Magnetic Poetry clone. This isn't so much a game as a fun thing. Move the words around by clicking on them and dragging them along.
Back to The Tunnels